At Quest, one of our core missions is to be easy to work with. That’s why we offer a variety of commercial benefits you don’t always find with other partners, like subscription-based licensing and pay-as-you-grow models. By partnering with Quest, you and your customers can:
- Take advantage of flexible subscription-based licensing that can be tailored to suit your unique business needs
- Expand when you need to with flexible, pay-as-you-grow license models
- Reduce administration time and costs with centralized management and automation
- Create custom-built customer offers easily with automated invoicing
- Reduce infrastructure costs by maximizing existing resource usage.
Here at Quest, remaining on the forward edge of technology is one of our fundamental goals, ensuring we meet both your needs, and your customers’ needs, today and tomorrow. Partnering with Quest enables you to offer cutting edge solutions for all customers and data centres, large or small, simple or complex. Whether it’s on-premise, in the cloud, or hybrid, you can offer Predictive Business Continuity solutions to your customers that differentiate now and in the future. By partnering with Quest, you and your customers can:
- Manage all customer backup environments with a single, cloud-based management portal
- Optimize, manage and protect all machines across mixed hypervisor, hybrid virtual environments
- Back up, replicate, and recover to and from public clouds quickly and easily
- Provide simple and cost effective DRaaS in Azure or in your own cloud.
- Migrate customers to the cloud with confidence and accuracy using predictive cost analysis
We achieve these aims with some of our most MSP-friendly solutions:
- Zero-impact data backup and recovery
Rapid Recovery simplifies backup and recovery by allowing your customers to protect anything – systems, apps and data – anywhere, whether it’s physical, virtual or in the cloud. When there’s a problem, your clients will be able to run their critical apps without waiting for a full restore, as if the outage never happened.
- Virtual environment management, optimization and protection
Foglight for Virtualization accelerates the performance of virtual infrastructure, transforms the application experience for users, and helps control license and hardware costs. Going way beyond simple Hyper-V and VMware monitoring, Quest Foglight for Virtualization maximizes resource utilization and improves virtual application performance across hybrid environments.
- Comprehensive data protection software
NetVault Backup protects data in diverse IT environments — from one intuitive console. It supports multiple server and application platforms in both physical and virtual environments. That means your customers can ensure availability of business-critical applications, including Oracle, Exchange, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, and SAP.
- Virtual appliance for virtual environments
DR2000v Disk Backup Virtual Appliance helps your customers avoid the obstacles of deploying a physical backup-to-disk appliance in virtual or hyper-converged infrastructures (HCI). This virtual appliance runs inside a virtual machine (VM), a VMware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V server, and delivers an economical alternative for protecting data for remote or branch offices.
Being easy to work with and at the forefront of technology are important, but those aren’t the only qualities you want in a partner. You also want a technology partner that can give you the support, consulting and training your organization needs to fully take advantage of everything Quest has to offer. That’s why we offer our MSP partners:
- Broad portfolio of solutions to help open up brand new revenue streams for your business
- Full support with on-boarding, training, and ramping up your services business with Quest
- Co-created business, marketing, and enablement plans
- Flexible subscription pricing and billing to suit your business
- Co-branded marketing campaigns and materials
- Full white labelling service at no additional cost