At Quest, one of our core missions is to be easy to work with. That’s why we offer a variety of commercial benefits you don’t always find with other partners, like subscription-based licensing and pay-as-you-grow models. By partnering with Quest, you and your customers can:
- Take advantage of subscription-based licensing starting at $16 per month
- Expand when you need to with flexible, pay-as-you-grow license models
- Reduce administration time and costs with centralized management and automation
- Create custom-built customer offers easily with automated invoicing
- Reduce infrastructure costs by maximizing existing resource usage.
Here at Quest, remaining on the forward edge of technology is one of our fundamental goals, ensuring we meet both your needs, and your customers’ needs, today and tomorrow. We may not be the biggest technology company around, but we’re nimble and able to take advantage of new technologies fast. We were there early on with cloud-based and SaaS offerings, and we’ll be there for the breakthroughs coming around the corner. By partnering with Quest, you and your customers can:
- Manage all customer backup environments with a single, cloud-based management portal
- Optimize, manage and protect all machines across mixed hypervisor, hybrid virtual environments
- Back up, replicate, and recover to and from public clouds quickly and easily
- Recover full systems, applications, and data in minutes with zero impact on customers
- Migrate customers to the cloud with confidence and accuracy using predictive cost analysis
We achieve these aims with some of our most MSP-friendly solutions:
- Virtual environment management, optimization and protection
Quest VROOM accelerates the performance of virtual infrastructure, transforms the application experience for users, and helps control license and hardware costs. Going way beyond simple Hyper-V and VMware monitoring, Quest VROOM maximizes resource utilization and improves virtual application performance across hybrid environments.
- Zero-impact data backup and recovery
Rapid Recovery simplifies backup and recovery by allowing your customers to protect anything – systems, apps and data – anywhere, whether it’s physical, virtual or in the cloud. When there’s a problem, your clients will be able to run their critical apps without waiting for a full restore, as if the outage never happened.
- Comprehensive data protection software
NetVault Backup protects data in diverse IT environments — from one intuitive console. It supports multiple server and application platforms in both physical and virtual environments. That means your customers can ensure availability of business-critical applications, including Oracle, Exchange, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, and SAP.
- Virtual appliance for virtual environments
DR2000v Disk Backup Virtual Appliance helps your customers avoid the obstacles of deploying a physical backup-to-disk appliance in virtual or hyper-converged infrastructures (HCI). This virtual appliance runs inside a virtual machine (VM), a VMware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V server, and delivers an economical alternative for protecting data for remote or branch offices.
- Provisioning, management and security of network-connected devices
KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances help your customers provision, manage, secure, and service all network-connected devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, tablets, Linux, UNIX and Windows Servers, printers, storage and the Internet of things (IoT), while delivering rapid return on investment.
Being easy to work with and at the forefront of technology are important, but those aren’t the only qualities you want in a partner. You also want a technology partner that can give you the support, consulting and training your organization needs to fully take advantage of everything Quest has to offer. That’s why we offer our MSP partners:
- Full support with on-boarding, training, and ramping up with Quest
- Dedicated business development reps to help you generate new opportunities
- A single technical support manager that understands your business at a deep level
- Technical and commercial specialists to help build or improve your value propositions
- Deployment consultants to guide you through initial customer deployments
- Full white labelling service at no additional cost